2017-2018 Campus Improvement Campaign
- VIU has several projects underway to provide better space and resources for VIU students, faculty, and staff. These include new computer labs, large library, theater-style classroom, cafeteria, and student center.
- Financial donations and donations in kind would improve our new campus and provide students with space for leisure and study. New venues will bear the name of supporters who sponsor a venue.
- Library ($80,000 sponsorship): to provide our students with the latest books, journals, and subscriptions to materials essential to their fields of study.
- Theater-Style Classroom ($75,000 sponsorship): to host large classes, guest speakers, and lecture content requiring more robust resources than a standard classroom.
- Student Center ($55,000): to provide our students with a space to study, relax, eat, play, and create the lifelong friendships shaped during these formative university years.
- Cafeteria ($120,000): to provide our students with various food choices and a place to have their meals.
- Computer Lab ($70,000 sponsorship): to provide our students with the latest equipment and software needed for their studies.
Learn about the benefits of becoming a donor by visiting our Donor Benefits page.